I just absolutely LOVE God. I mean, For. Real. It never ceases to amaze me how He brings encouragement at just the right time. During a time where you are discouraged or have lost sight of something, He brings something or someone to lift you up.
This time, it was one of my students. That's right, a Kindergartner. A five-year-old girl to be exact. It was last Friday during our morning Rise and Shine assembly. The whole elementary was together and, needless to say, it was crazy loud! She is sitting in line and calls me over to her. Amidst the chaos I hear her say, "Miss Steele, you're better than you think you are." I was taken back, I had to make sure I heard her right. "You're better than you think you are," she said again. All I can say is, wow! I kept thinking about what she said all day. I couldn't shake it. Does she know what she said? Does she actually know what it meant? It's not like she knows the thoughts I have or things I have been going through.
I don't know how she came up with that or if she even knew what she was saying. All I know, is that it was from God. He brought those words to me at the perfect time. Not only was it a reminder of how He sees me, it was also a reminder of His perfect timing. God knows exactly what I need, and exactly when I need it. And the cool thing is, He will do the same for you. Never doubt His timing. He will always have your best in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment